Contracts and Forms
In order to better serve our slip rental customers we have made some improvements in the areas of contract renewals and slip rental payments. We provide options of downloading the slip rental contract and returning the contract by fax, USPS or filling it out on line and returning it by e-mail. Now we also offer you the opportunity to pay for your slip online with your credit card. You must have Adobe PDF on your computer to print or fill out the slip rental form. Listed below are links to the options described above. Thanks for your support of Lee’s Ford Marina and enjoy a great season!
OPTION 1: Fax
Download the slip form from below and return it by fax to 606.636.68722013- Slip Rental Agreement.pdf
OPTION 2: USPS
Download the slip form from below and mail it to:
Lee’s Ford Marina
ATTN: SLIP CONTRACT
451 Lee’s Ford Dock Road
Nancy, KY. 42544
OPTION 3: Hand Deliver
Simply download the slip form from below and deliver it in person to our Ship Store.2013- Slip Rental Agreement.pdf
OPTION 4: Writeable PDF Electronic File
This option gives you the ability to fill out your slip contract online. Just follow the directions carefully.
1. Make sure you have Adobe Reader. If you do not, you can download it free from the link at the bottom of the page.
2. The form is a writeable PDF form. That means you can click on the particular question and a box appears for you to provide your information.
3. If you want to save a copy of the completed slip contract for yourself, click the SAVE ICON at the top of the PDF FORM and choose where to save it to your computer.
4. IF you use Microsoft Outlook as your e-mail client, you may simply click SUBMIT BY EMAIL at the top of the form. Everything that is needed will be filled out for you, as well as the filled out PDF form attached. You can then send the e-mail at your convenience.
5. If you do not have Microsoft Outlook, your mileage may vary when submitting with the SUBMIT BY EMAIL button method. Please save the completed PDF and send it through your preferred e-mail provider. Then, send this e-mail to email@example.com with the subject listed as SLIP CONTRACT.
Don’t have Adobe Reader? Get it FREE HERE