Select a RENTAL below to learn more:
Imagine waking up overlooking one of the largest and most scenic lakes in the Eastern United States. Lee’s Ford Resort & Marina offers spacious lodging in our Cape Cod styled cottages OR cottage houseboats on the lake. You’ll enjoy peace, quiet and comfort… but you’re still on to the lake with all of the excitement and amenities we have to offer. Make your reservations as early as possible before we book the entire season! Our cottages are just another reason people say, “Life is Better At Lee’s Ford Resort & Marina.”
Ready to reserve? Need more info? To reserve, call us at 1-877-533-7367 ext. 226.
To ensure your designated time to stay at Lee’s Ford will be reserved for you, the following guidelines Apply.
- A 40% deposit of the total cost is required at the time reservations are made.
- Written confirmation of payment will be sent to you each time a payment is made towards your balance.
- Your balance for the total reservation cost is due at check-in.
- In lieu of a security deposit, a credit card number is required to make a guaranteed reservation. No exceptions.
- Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day holidays will require a minimum of a 3 night stay.
You’ll find each kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, double sink, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric toaster, coffeemaker, can opener, dishes, and standard cookware and flatware to provide you with a home away from home. Each cottage has a deck overlooking the lake. Bath and kitchen towels as well as bed linens are provided with daily towel service and garbage pickup.
In order to respect and meet the needs of all of our guests, please understand and respect the following rules for renting our Cottages.
- Refund of payments will not be given for early departure, late arrivals, or no-shows.
- All cancellations must be given in writing.
- If the reservation is canceled (in writing) a minimum of 60 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, and the unit is re-rented for the entire original length of stay, a 75% refund will be provided. If the unit is not re-rented for the entire original length of stay, there will not be a refund.
Who’s next? So we can make sure we’re ready when you get here, please note and follow the check in and out policies.
- Check in time is at 3 p.m.
- Occasionally, during peak seasons, your unit may not be ready at 3 p.m.
- Check out is 11 a.m. or earlier. There are no exceptions.
- Lee’s Ford will not be responsible for items left behind by our guests.
- Parking passes are only provided to guests staying with us during peak season.
- These passes will permit you to park in the lower parking lot at the marina without charge.
- Please park all trailers in the designated parking area. Do not leave trailers in the lower parking area.