Lodging at Lake Cumberland
It's our motto that "Life's Better at Lee's Ford!" -and our lodgings at the edge of Lake Cumberland speak to this. Could there be any better way for you and your family to spend your time at the lake than to lodge in a private cottage or houseboat? Far away from the crowded hotels in Lake Cumberland and the surrounding areas offer, you'll find peace and quiet at our private marina. And not only will you find peace and quiet—but enjoyment and fun as you lodge near one of the largest and most beautiful lakes in the Eastern United States.
We have a variety of lodgings to choose from during your stay with us. You can try one of our beautiful Harbor Cottage Houseboats or one of our rustic, lakeside cottages. Not only are they conveniently located, but all of our cottages are equipped with the amenities of our modern age-from kitchens with granite countertops and appliances, to fully furnished living rooms where you can hang out with the family after a long day of fun on the lake. Lodging at Lake Cumberland could not get any better!
Relax in Comfortable Surroundings
Every one of our rustic and spacious cottages, Lake Cumberland view included, will enable you to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life. And with this chance to unwind and relax, you'll soon realize why we say "Life's Better at Lee's Ford!"
- Parking passes are only provided to guests staying with us during peak season. These passes will permit you to park in the lower parking lot at the marina without charge.
- Please park all trailers in the designated parking area. Do not leave trailers in the lower parking area.
We are just like you, we love our pets and they too are welcome at Lee’s Ford as long as you understand and follow the rules below.
- Cottages 6 and 16 are pet-friendly.
- An additional $100 charge will be required on the reservation cost.
- There is a 30 lb. weight restriction.
- Pet owners are responsible for pet waste removal.
- Your pet MUST remain on a leash when outdoors.